Discover the charming Condesa neighborhood of Mexico City through its amazing food! Eat and drink at the best taquerías and street food stands before ending with award winning chocolate and artisanal ice-cream.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Private Tour Up to 6 guests
- *See Estimated USD Below
Take A Culinary Adventure In Centro Histórico!
Revel in the bustling Centro Histórico’s landmark sights while tasting authentic street food and traditional drinks on our fun, four-hour food tour.
- 13+ tastings, bites, and sips – including vendor demonstrations, a chocolatería, Mexico City’s original pulquería, and the city’s most historic cantina.
- Enjoy a delicious variety of authentic regional and specialty tacos, a torta, Oaxacan chocolate, pulque and premium cristalino tequila. Eat as much as you like!
- Marvel at Centro Histórico highlights, including the Zócalo, Bellas Artes and the city’s most prolific street for viewing street art murals.
- Tasty and unique way to experience many famous Centro Histórico sights – making this the ultimate street food tour in Mexico City!
- We practice sustainable tourism by supporting local businesses, paying fair living wages and avoiding the use of single-use plastics on our experiences.
Our tour route is a flat 1.8 miles and suitable for people of all fitness levels.
What To Expect
Your guided walking food tour in Centro Histórico will begin near the Zócalo (main plaza). From there, your guide will navigate you through Centro like a local on a four-hour street food eating adventure that will delight you with authentic and tasty Mexican street food, chocolate and pulque before enjoying a memorable experience at the city’s most historic cantina sipping premium cristalino tequila.
You will encounter interactions with friendly local vendors while supporting their local businesses and learning about Mexico City’s street food, culture, and history. You are welcome to eat as much as you like but your guide will offer a suggested portion size at each stop so you have room to try everything. By the end of the four-hour food tour you will have enjoyed the equivalent of a large lunch. The ticket price includes all food and drink tastings and gratuities for restaurant staff.
Between tastings, Centro Histórico’s history will be on display through its architecture, storied streets, fabulous street art, and the historic landmarks and sights of Mexico City. This tour will leave you feeling more connected to Mexico City’s magical street food scene, while the recommendations from your local guide will leave you more confident to continue exploring on your own.
Don’t miss this enjoyable and unique street food tour in Mexico City, and of course…Buen Provecho!
- Vegetarian and vegan diets cannot be accommodated.
- Small-group tour. Contact us if your group is larger than 6 people.
- Our minimum number of people to operate the tour is 2; if we don’t complete this number we will refund you. This is a very low probability event.
Estimated US Dollar Pricing
|Adult | Ages 13+||$80 USD|
|Private Tour | Up to 6 People||$80 USD plus an additional $20 per person. If your group is 5 or more the private tour fee will be waived. Contact us if your group has more than 6 guests.|