Experience the sights and flavors of Mexico City on an unforgettable food tour through bustling Centro Histórico. Four hours of traditional food, drinks, street art and historic landmarks!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Youth Ages 8-12
- Private Tour Up to 10 people
- *See USD Estimates Below
Eat Your Way Through The Condesa Neighborhood
Escape the hustle and bustle to discover the charming Condesa neighborhood with its stellar taquerías, street food, and sweet treats.
- 12+ tastings, bites, and sips, specialty stores, and vendor demonstrations.
- Enjoy a wide variety of authentic regional tacos, blue corn quesadillas, barbacoa (weekends only), single-origin chocolate and handmade ice cream.
- Drinks include agua frescas, horchata and domestic beer.
- Eat as much as you like!
- Learn about the Condesa neighborhood from your local guide while eating a superb variety of authentic food.
- Experience a street market (tianguis) on Fridays.
- Ask us if you would like a premium artisanal mezcal tasting added to your experience. Email [email protected]
- We practice sustainable tourism by supporting local businesses, paying fair living wages and avoiding the use of single-use plastics on our experiences.
Our tour route is a flat 1.85 miles and suitable for people of all fitness levels.
What To Expect
Your guided walking food tour in Mexico City’s Condesa neighborhood will begin near Parque México. From there, your guide will navigate you through the leafy tree-lined streets of Condesa like a local on a three-hour food tour journey that will delight you with tasty tacos – Mexico’s most emblematic street food. Along the way you will experience the stunning beauty of Parque México and Parque España, two of the city’s most exemplary green spaces.
You will experience interactions with friendly local vendors while supporting their local businesses and learning about Mexico’s food history and culture, as well as the history of the Condesa neighborhood. Your guide will offer a suggested portion size at each stop but you are welcome to eat as much as you like. By the end of your three-hour culinary journey, you will have enjoyed the equivalent of a substantial lunch. The ticket price includes all food and drink tastings, as well as gratuities for restaurant staff. Do not eat breakfast or you will not have room to try everything!
Between tastings, the eclectic Condesa neighborhood’s history will reveal itself through the beauty of its streets. This Mexico City street food tour will leave you feeling more connected to the neighborhood, while your local guide will give you recommendations to continue exploring on your own with confidence.
Don’t miss this fun and delicious food tour in the brilliant Condesa neighborhood of Mexico City, and of course…Buen Provecho!
- Vegetarian diets can be accommodated. Vegan diets cannot be accommodated.
- Small-group tour. Contact us if your group is larger than 10 people.
- Our minimum number of people to operate the tour is 2; if we don’t complete this number we will refund you. This is a very low probability event.
Estimated US Dollar Pricing
|Adult | Ages 18+||$75 USD|
|Youth | Ages 8-12||$55 USD|
|Private Tour | Up to 10 People||For your protection during Covid there will be no additional charge for private group tours.|
Children under 8 years old are welcome at no charge!