Experience the sights and flavors of Mexico City on an unforgettable food tour through bustling Centro Histórico. Four hours of traditional food, drinks, street art and historic landmarks!
- Adult Ages 18+
- Private Tour Up to 10 people
- *See USD Estimate Below
Evening Culinary Crawl And Drinks!
Savor regional food and drink specialties from across Mexico as you taste Mexico City at night on a three-plus-hour culinary crawl of Condesa and Roma.
- 10+ tastings, bites and sips, regional food specialties, artisanal mezcal, premium cristalino tequila, pulque, street food, and a dessert – you won’t go hungry.
- Our evening tour is a fabulous way to experience Condesa and Roma at night while tasting some of Mexico’s most famous bites and sips. Eat as much as you like!
- Our tour ends near the heart of Roma Norte’s nightlife scene – convenient if your group wants to continue the fun after the tour.
- Evening food tours are unique and offer a different perspective of the Condesa and Roma neighborhoods than a daytime tour.
- We practice sustainable tourism by supporting local businesses, paying fair living wages and avoiding the use of single-use plastics on our experiences.
Our tour route is a flat 1.6 miles and suitable for people of all fitness levels.
What To Expect
Your evening food tour in Mexico City’s Condesa and Roma neighborhoods will begin in Condesa. From there your guide will take you on a 3-plus-hour jaunt as you walk from stop-to-stop while reveling in some of Mexico’s most famous tastes.
The tour encompasses everything from regional specialty tacos to traditional cuisine from Oaxaca and the Yucatan, to Mexico’s most popular street food, to domestic beer, to artisanal mezcal (or Mexican craft beer), to a premium cristalino tequila tasting at a cantina – and even pulque!
You will have the chance to interact with friendly vendor staff while supporting local businesses. Your guide will inform you of Mexico’s food history and culture, as well as how the food is prepared and the notable history of the Condesa and Roma neighborhoods. You will be recommended a suggested portion size at each stop so you have room to try everything. By the end of three-plus-hours you will have enjoyed the equivalent of a Mexican feast.
The ticket price includes all food and drink tastings, as well as gratuities for restaurant staff. Throughout the tour, your local guide will give you recommendations for your own exploration and offer tips on things to do around the city.
Don’t miss out on this stellar evening walking food tour through two of Mexico City’s trendiest and fun Barrio Mágico’s!
- Vegetarian diets can be accommodated. Vegan diets cannot be accommodated.
- Small-group tour. Contact us if your group is larger than 10 people.
- Our minimum number of people to operate the tour is 2; if we don’t complete this number we will refund you. This is a very low probability event.
Estimated US Dollar Pricing
|Adult | Ages 18+||$99 USD|
|Private Tour | Up to 8 People||$99 USD plus an additional $20 per person. If your group is 6 or more the private tour fee will be waived.
Contact us if your group has more than 10 guests.