Experience the sights and flavors of Mexico City on an unforgettable food tour through bustling Centro Histórico. Four hours of traditional food, drinks, street art and historic landmarks!
- Adult Ages 18+
- Private Tour Up to 8 people
- *See USD Estimates Below
Savor Food Made By The Best Chefs In Mexico!
Had your fill of tacos? Discover the fabulous Roma Norte neighborhood while tasting food prepared by some of the city’s top chefs as you visit the best eateries without the hassle of a reservation.
- 11+ tastings and sips – with a specialty store and more.
- Enjoy several of Mexico’s iconic foods – including a tamal with a twist, a farm-to-table torta and world-class pastry.
- Drinks include an agua fresca, a Mexican craft beer, a cocktail pairing, artisanal mezcal or Mexican wine and a specialty coffee.
- Sip the highest-quality artisanal mezcal or Mexican wine in one of Roma’s coolest hidden gem locations.
- Stroll the streets of this art haven while learning of its captivating history.
- We practice sustainable tourism by supporting local businesses, paying fair living wages and avoiding the use of single-use plastics on our experiences.
Our tour route is a flat 1.55 miles and suitable for people of all fitness levels.
What To Expect
Your guided Mexico City food tour adventure will begin just west of Avenida de los Insurgentes near the Plaza Villa de Madrid. From there, you will taste food prepared by some of the city’s top chefs as you visit the best restaurants without the hassle of a reservation on your four-hour food tour adventure showcasing five delicious tasting locations in Roma Norte – one of the hippest neighborhoods in Mexico City.
Tasting locations range from Mexican fusion foodie hot spots to traditional Mexican restaurants preparing classic recipes using organic farm-to-table ingredients and specialty stores. Drinks include a Mexican craft beer pairing, a cocktail pairing, a specialty coffee, plus artisanal mezcal or Mexican wine. You will experience interactions with friendly owners and staff to learn about Mexico’s food culture while supporting local businesses.
At the end of your four-hour food tour adventure, you will have enjoyed the equivalent of a hearty lunch. The ticket price includes all food and drink tastings, as well as gratuities for restaurant staff. Between tastings, you will get a glimpse into day-to-day life in Mexico City as our expert local guides provide commentary on Roma Norte’s fascinating past and present.
You will learn about the neighborhood’s varied architectural gems and historic landmarks as you leisurely stroll shady, tree-lined streets. Our local guides will share their knowledge of culinary favorites, vibrant plazas, architectural standouts and exciting entertainment options to ensure you have a memorable experience on the premier food tour in Mexico City. Buen Provecho!
- Vegetarian diets can be accommodated. Vegan diets cannot be accommodated.
- Small-group tour. Contact us if your group is larger than 8 people.
- Our minimum number of people to operate the tour is 2; if we don’t complete this number we will refund you. This is a very low probability event.
Estimated US Dollar Amounts
|Adult | Ages 18+||$95 USD|
|Private Tour | Up to 8 People||For your protection during Covid there will be no additional charge for private group tours.|